With the 2023 cycling season in the books, we at Pro Cycling Stats take a look at some interesting year-round statistics.
The international cycling peloton boasts a number of true globetrotters. Riders who deliberately seek adventure in the far corners of the world. Among them, the Dutchman Bart Buijk stood out. He competed in races on 5 different continents during the past cycling season!
Up until now, Bart Buijk took part in races in 39 different countries throughout his cycling career, adding 10 new countries in the past season. The Dutch adventurer isn't finished yet; he's already included Hong Kong in his list for the ongoing UCI-season.
Tomorrow more on the women's globetrotters of 2023!
- All time ranking changes in 2023
- Teams Relying Heavily on One Rider in 2023:
- Uzbek globetrotters in search of Olympic tickets?
- 18 different countries in 2023: Bart Buijk globetrotter of the 2023 season!
- Sainbayar first pro cyclist from Mongolia!
- Federico Bahamontes, Eagle of Toledo, best climber in Tour history, dies at 95.
- Follow your favorite riders!
- Tour 2023: Foreign starts
- Tour 2023: Sprinting opportunities
- Tour 2023; The top-10 favorites