Explanation Points examples
BasicsThe purpose of the game is to score points by predicting which riders will finish in the top 10. You can select between 2 and 5 riders per race and allocate 7 stars among them. The number of stars you assigned to a rider is multiplied by the points a rider scored in the race.
Riders in the top-10 of the result are awarded the following points.
|Position in result||Points|
For each extra rider you have predicted in the top-10, you earn 10 bonus points. So if you have 5 riders and they finish all within the top-10, you earn 40 bonus points. If you have 1 rider in the top-10, you get no bonus points. View point examples
- You can play in each race having a startlist
- Select between 2 and 5 riders for each stage and GC.
- Allocate 7 stars among your selected riders.
- Riders from your team finishing in the top-10 score points.
- The point scale for the top-10 is: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
- The points scored by a rider are multiplied by the number of stars you assigned.
- You receive a bonus of 10 points for each extra rider you predicted to be in the top-10.
- You have untill the start of the stage/race to complete your team.
- Your team for the GC needs to be completed before the start of the first stage.
- For each stage, race or GC a individual ranking is computed.
- For stage races a general classification is computed after each stage.
- A general classification over WT classics will be computed after each classic.